Patton Oswalt, the voice of Max, talks about Max's character growth.
Movie Synopsis: Movie Synopsis: The Secret Life of Pets 2 continues the story of Max (Patton Oswalt), Gidget (Jenny Slate), Snowball (Kevin Hart) and the rest of the gang as they take on new adventures and are pushed to find the courage to become their own heroes. Explore the emotional lives of our pets - the deep bond between them, the families that love them - and find out what your pets are really doing when you’re not at home.
Blu-ray Bonus Features Include:
- Mini Movies
- The Making of the Mini Movies – Every Illumination film is accompanied by mini movies that are a production all their own. Each film’s directing partners will explore how the mini movies were made.
- Deleted Scenes
- A Tapestry of a Tail: The Making Of – The plot of The Secret Life of Pets 2 involves multiple storylines ultimately coming together to create a larger than life tale. We talk with the filmmakers, editor and cast about the delicate dance of juggling multiple narratives in one movie.
- How to Draw – Hosted by Head of Story, Eric Favela, follow the step-by-step tutorial to learn to draw Max, Snowball and Chloe
- Frame by Frame: How to Make a Flip Book – In this DIY-style vignette, Head of Story Eric Favela will teach viewers about the essence of animation and how they can create their very own flip book animations at home.
- A Party Fit for a Pet – Using stop motion animation, this step-by-step guide teaches you everything you need to know to throw the very best party for your pet!
- Pops’ Puppy Training School with Kevin Hart – Join Kevin Hart as he shows off his dog training skills.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Sign-up to receive updates, sneak peeks and offers here: http://uni.pictures/emailyt